Tuesday, April 23, 2013

P.s. I love you..

I love you because you first loved me. I love you because you created me, I love you because you know me, truly know me, the very core of who I am, you know me better than I know myself. I love you because you created trees and flowers and meadows. I love you because your sunsets are beautiful and they always put a smile on my face. I love you because the moon is so lovely and the stars are the perfect accent and when I look up at them it makes me feel all warm and happy because I know you created them. I love you because you are selfless and you care about me. I love you because you care about my needs and you provide for them. I love you because you show me compassion. I love you because you are slow to anger and quick to forgive. I love that you have and always will forgive me. I love you because you seek after the lost, and have given me a heart to do the same. I love you because you teach me to be more like you. I love you because you gave me your word and use it to show me who you are. I love you because you listen. I love you because you answer me when I call. I love you because your ways are better than mine. I love you because you work for my good. I love you because you are coming back one day. I love you because you keep your promises. I love you because your heart is gentle and you are so easy to love. I love you because you are teaching me what it means to love. I love you because you taught me to love you first, before I could love anyone else. I love you because you want to know me, and truly care about my prayers. I love you because you bring me joy and give me hope for tomorrow. I love you because you are my father and my best friend. I love you because you are my savior. I love you because you made me hopeful and I am able to see the beauty in things. I love you because wind makes me happy when it blows through my hair. I love you because you have always been there for me. I love you because you know what is best for me. I love you because you are perfect and I cannot even understand you. I love you because even though I can't see you, I know you exist. I love you because you have given me your Holy Spirit to help me discern what is your will. I love you because of the fact that I have such a deep relationship with you, I am able stand firm in my faith. I love you because you counteract my fear with peace. I love you for giving me a heart for missions. I love that no matter how many times I say I love you, it will never make my love greater than your love for me. I love you because love never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment