Friday, May 8, 2015

Dear Harlow Jayde,



No one quite prepared me for this little task we call motherhood, haha, little. You actually were really little when you first got here, when they told me your weight I was a bit shocked. I was drugged up and anxiously waiting in the recovery room, making your aunts laugh because I kept repeating how "cute and tiny" you probably were. I was SO excited to meet you. When they first handed you to me my heart just melted and I started to cry, you were literally so perfect, you are perfect. You are everything I have ever needed in life, you are the one who gives me the closest glimpse to our Heavenly fathers love for us. Over these past few months I have watched you grow, and learn new things, it is so neat. You have the absolute best smile I have ever seen, and I got to watch you learn how to do that. Anytime I take you anywhere the people around you just light up, I can already see your little personality coming out and it literally melts me to pieces. I am beyond blessed to have you in my life, you are the best gift God has ever given me. You inspire me, baby girl, to be the best person I can be. To get out and make something of myself, to be a woman worth admiring! You make me want to strengthen my relationship with the Lord, so that I can lead you in that. I wish I could explain to expecting mothers just what it feels like to be one, but I can't. It is something you just have to experience for yourself, and you are the greatest experience. On this Mother's Day I just wanted to say that you have changed my life for the better. You have shown me what real love looks like, that unconditional, never ending, life changing, heart fluttering, joy filled type of love. You have brought out a strength in me that I didn't know I had. You are by far my greatest treasure in life, and as long as I am here living it, I will be loving you. Forever and always, thank you for making me a mommy. 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment